Series expansions and polynomial approximations of Monomolecular growth model for some populations of Eucalyptus camaldulensis Dehn. from Eastern Mediterranean Forest Research Manager
In this study, firstly the series expansions of monomolecular growth model from first degree polynomial to (n-1)th degree polynomial, were given with respect to (t-r) where t is time, n is the number of data, r is integer number: , t0 and tn-1 are initial and final values of time, respectively. Secondly, monomolecular growth model's series expansions having m-th degree polynomials, studied on the data taken for Eucalyptus camaldulensis Dehn. from Eastern Mediterranean Forest Research Manager were given with R2 with respect to (t-k), respectively where t is time; n is the number of data points; m, k are integer numbers , . Finally, for each data set, polynomial approximations having m-th degree were given with R2. For each purpose, the tables and the graphs were used for analyzing the differences.
Series expansions; Polynomial approximation; Monomolecular growth model; Growth models; Eucalyptus camaldulensis Dehn.
2. Brody B. Bioenergetics and Growth, Reinhold Publishing Corporation, New York 1945.
3. Fabens AJ. Properties and fitting of the Von Bertalanffy growth curve. Growth Development and Aging, 29 (1965):265-289.
4. Bethard GL. A micro-computer Simulation to Evaluate Management Strategies For Rearing Dairy Replacements, Faculty of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Ph.D. Thesis), 1997.
5. Yıldızbakan A. Analysis on Mathematical Models of Tree Growth and Comparison of These Models, University of Çukurova, Institute of Natural and Applied Sciences, Master of Science Thesis, Adana, 50p (in Turkish), 2005.
6. Gülbaba AG. Okaliptüste (Eucalyptus camaldulensis Dehn.) Genetic Improvement Works: Six-month results of Clone Trial, DOA Journal (in Turkish), Tarsus, 8(2002), 17-32.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
All the intellectual property rights of the papers accepted for the publication belong to the Hittite Journal of Science & Engineering.